To change your password, complete the following steps on the My Account page:
- Enter your current password in the Current Password text box.
- Enter your new password in the New Password text box.
- Tip: Passwords are case-sensitive (meaning that PASSWORD, PaSsWoRd and password are not the same). Your new password may be required to have a certain number of characters, upper and/or lower case letters, a number, and/or a symbol. If your password does not meet the requirements, you will receive an error telling you what is missing.
4. To put your new password into effect, click the Change Password button.
If you can't remember your login password Click Here and complete the following:
- Please enter and confirm your Email Address.
- Click on the Recover Password button.
- Your password will be reset with a temporary password and emailed to you.
- The Email address will be the same one your confirmed in Step 1.
- The Email should arrive within (5) minutes, if it does not please check your Spam/Junk email folders.
If you have any questions or need assistance call Ticket Central from Noon - 8pm daily at 212-279-4200. We're here to help.